Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Synchronicity or Coincidence?

I don't know whether synchronism or coincidence or some other word best fits what happened today when I thought of them, but two events happened that fit that deinition - whatever it is.

The first was as I was thinking about yesterday's post about lost friends from Vietnam. I remembered that Paul Urquhart went missing on 28 May 1971. Yesterday, Memorial Day was Monday, 28 May.



This afternoon we were looking at a house for rent in a neighboring development. I thought I remembered one of the women I work for at the SJH said she was going to move into the development. When I called her and asked, she said she was moving into an address that was TWO DOORS DOWN FROM THE HOUSE WE WERE LOOKING AT!

Amazingly, I see these things if not daily, very very often. I still don't know what to properly call them. 

But then, someone once said, "There are no coincidences."


No comments:

Post a Comment