Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Stephen Hawking's Six Degrees of Separation

Today Stephen Hawking died. Albert Einstein was born on this day in 1879. Hawking was born on 8 January 1942. Galileo died on that date in 1642. And today is Pi day.

Stephen Hawking.StarChild.jpg

Interesting.

When I first heard about it this morning I quickly went to my library’s website and put the movie, “The Theory of Everything” on hold for me. I picked it up this afternoon.

I will watch it this weekend.

I have pulled his book “A Brief History of Time” off the shelf and put it in my reading pile. I will try to read it again – for the third time.

Maybe I will be successful this time.

R.I.P. Professor Hawking



(Verdana 12)

1 comment:

  1. One has to wonder if the next great physicist wasn't born on March 14, 2018

    ReplyDelete