Friday, March 23, 2018

Bunnies & Puppies & Lions, Oh My!

Something lighter today I think is due. Yesterday, when we went shopping at the local Wal-Mart we spotted some interesting cakes in the bakery section. Obviously, too many calories for either of us, they were still cute.



The bunny looked so “Eastery” I was very tempted, but I didn’t give in. I bet it was a devil’s food chocolate.



The little puppy was so cute. Too bad I didn’t see him today. It’s National Puppy Day, isn’t it?




And what can you say about the lion? Nothing except that I didn’t and still don’t think it looks much like a lion. It reminds me of that commercial where the parents put a fake mane ordered from Amazon on the family dog to make the baby happy.

Library volunteering is scheduled for this afternoon.

Snow is forecasted again for this weekend; another 3-6 inches. We’ll see.



(Comic Sans MS 12)


No comments:

Post a Comment