Thursday, May 2, 2024

Recovering

 Continuing to recover from my dental procedure. I am eating soft foods along with some crunchy foods - a cookie, for example. I haven't tried a sandwich yet - that will be a few days from now - but did eat some Spam meat and a slice of cheddar cheese, both cut into small bites. I cut them up to make it easier to put into the right side of my mouth. I don't want to try to pull the food apart with my teeth yet.

I'm getting into the May book club selection, The Girl with a Clock for a Heart. This will be a change for me since I have not particularly enjoyed the selections this year. 

I put another book on hold at the library today. It's about a man who stole maps from distinguished libraries in the early 2000's. It's different from the one I may choose for my third book this year - The Island of the Lost Maps.

I did another 24 Vietnam photos today. Hopefully I can finish the album by the end of the weekend. I am throwing some away.

I'm still not sure of what I want to write - a novel/mystery or a memoir. I certainly have enough information to write the latter, several times over if I decide to. I did start a Graphic Trees notebook to help with ideas.

Gooing to close now and look over some of my writing notes.



No comments:

Post a Comment