Monday, May 13, 2024

Deja Vu All Over Again

 It seems like I keep returning to this same topic - catching up. I've spent the last several days organizing my files on the laptop and the thumb drive. I wanted to do some writing on my book, but by the evening I was too tired to do anything but read.

I have done some re-reading of my old blog posts and am amazed at how well I sound (in writing). I can see that I have lost some of that ability ignoring the blog. Hopefully, I can quickly pick it up again. 

I did find a list of blog topics that I wanted to write about. It's dated March of 2022 so probably not many have been written about yet.

I did read some more in Moby-Dick (from now on, I will abbreviate it as MD). The chapters are very short. though today's was an exception. It was where the narrator meets Queennog (sp?) for the first time. It was quite a hilarious meeting. They have to share a bed in the Pub - not really unusual back then.

I gave up on the map thief book - actually, it was called The Map Thief - because of all of the minute details about the early maps and the mapmakers. I will re-read my own book, The Island of Lost Maps, again. I enjoyed the first time and am considering it for my third mystery selection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment