Friday, April 19, 2024

WhatAll

 Not really an original word I know, but it should convey the message I want and need for today. I have several things in the fire so-to-speak and wish I could say I've been busy, but in reality, I have been spending too much time napping during the day. 

I am not getting much sleep in bed at night. This is primarily due to not being able to lay on my right hip for any more than about two hours before I have to get up and go lie in my recliner chair. Before you ask, no I cannot lay on my left side for a variety of reasons.

I am still planning on trying to make an origami crane today. We'll see if it happens.

I also want to begin sorting the physical papers and files I have with my writing. I mentioned before that I decided to make my attempts at writing a hobby instead of attempting to write for money.


No comments:

Post a Comment