Friday, April 19, 2024

Cleaning Up

 I have spent the past two afternoons going through my desktop file folders attempting to clean them up. The ultimate goal is to find all of the notes I have written about writing my so-called novel and other writings. I have only one more folder left - "My Book".

I'll try to work on it Sunday - we're going to PA for the day to celebrate Summer's 10th birthday - and finish things to the point where I am ready to begin treating my writing as a hobby and not trying to write the Great American Novel. I know that the preceding sentence is a terrible one. It is much too long. This is going to be one of the goals of my writing. To improve it. 

I'm also going to work on a notebook  I've titled "Memory Trees". I will attempt to show a picture of what I mean.


I'll talk more about this device in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment