Sunday, November 15, 2020

A Mysterious Book Club

I'm starting a new book club. I've been thinking about this for quite some time. My current book club, Books & Brews, which I manage for the Lexington Library, covers basically everything but mysteries. Trying to choose my selection for this coming year I have two mysteries among the candidates. I would love to have them presented to the group, but I have some serious hesitations.


I have three other people so far: two from the B&B club who expressed an interesting one person from the Stonewall Jackson House (SJH) who loves Charles Todd as much as I do. Right now, I have sent out emails to three other people - all from the SJH - to see if I can a couple more. I only want about eight and I have four already.

It will be interesting to see what kind of mysteries will be chosen. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. I finished A Divided Loyalty by Charles Todd. I started Murder and Mendelssohn (a Miss Fisher mystery). I've also been reading some Rhys Bowen and Aaron Elkins books plus Sarah Hawkswood (kind of like Cadfael).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished A Divided Loyalty by Charles Todd. I started Murder and Mendelssohn (a Miss Fisher mystery). I've also been reading some Rhys Bowen and Aaron Elkins books plus Sarah Hawkswood (kind of like Cadfael).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Bowen and Elkins and like them both. Don't know the other two but will look them up. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete