Saturday, February 2, 2019

Reading This Year


My Reading this year will be largely governed by what I have to read for the book club of which I am a member. The simple reason is that so many of them are large in page size and I am a slow reader.

I spent the day outlining my reading for the next few months but need to review it again. I'm not sure about it. There's something nagging me about it, which is why I am not going to publish it until I am certain it's correct. I can say that most of my books this year will be nonfiction.

By the way, the picture above is not of my books. I found it somewhere and will use it as my generic photo when I have no other photo to post. I don't like to have a blog entry without a photo and since most of my posts are about books and reading, I thought this one works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment