Monday, February 4, 2019

Assortment

NOTE: THIS IS ACTUALLY FEBRUARY 3RD'S POST. STRANGE THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING!

Today my wife came home and the cat, Allie, was very happy. I was happy as well. It meant that I didn't have to give insulin shots to anyone but me. Allie like it as well. It was quick and painless and nothing like the drawn-out affair when I have to it.



I watched the Super Bowl tonight, but only because of the commercials. There were only two or three that were good or interesting. Not like in years' past. I was not interested in the game; I really didn't care which team won.

I spent some time today working on the book we will be reading in May for the Book Club. One of the major threads throughout the book is that the main character, Ursula, dies and is reborn in an attempt to re-do her life so-to-speak.


So far, I have her dying eight times, and I am only halfway through the book. It's interesting, but I wonder what we will talk about and whether others will find it as interesting.

I will spend time tomorrow continuing to work on this idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment