Saturday, June 2, 2018

June is Here

June is here and already I can see that it will be difficult to keep this blog current. I think I might try to write very early in the morning. It will mean re-scheduling some things and most of the entries will be about either what happened about yesterday and what is expected to be coming that day. We'll see.

The big news is that we have found a new house to move to in July. It is a one-floor townhouse with a one-car garage, a large open living room, a large area for a dining room setup. The kitchen is good-size and opens to the living room over an eating island. There two large bedrooms and two full baths. I believe I can have my library back together.

It's going to be a very busy month and a half. Here are two pictures of the front; ours is the narrow entrance in the center. I will post pictures of the inside as I take them





It is in Stuarts Draft, about 40 minutes north of Lexington, in a very nice and relatively new development. For the present, I intend on traveling back to Lexington to do my Monday and Friday volunteering at the library and the Jackson House. I will also commute for the once a month book group meeting.

We will have to see how the Trivia nights at Brew Ridge Taps work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment