Sunday, June 3, 2018

First Purchase for our New Home & Skype Calls

This afternoon we drove up to Staunton to buy a sleeper sofa for our living room.



We're doing this simply because we will only have two bedrooms and one of them will become my library. In the eight years since we have lived here, we have had less than ten persons visiting us. And no one in the last two years. So I will share my library with Lisa's two fitness machines.

We still need to get into the new house and do some measuring so we can make some decisions regarding where certain will or can go, as well as deciding whether or not to take other things.

It's going to be a very busy month and a half.

Good news on the health front - my renal ultrasound came back clear. Whatever cyst was there before has disappeared just as my urologist expected it to. My bee sting is gone and my swollen foot and ankle appear to be all healed as well.

I have a Skype call tomorrow morning with a high school student for a paper she is doing for her AP History course. I'll give more details later.

And sometime this week I need to tell you about my Skype call with my little brother (3 years younger). It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment