Thursday, October 10, 2019

Took a Quiz Recently

On Facebook the other day, my wife posted a picture that challenged you to find a camel in the picture. She sent it to me and I took a screenshot of it. 

The picture was of a man's head and neck and was made entirely of colored drawings of different sized animals. The idea was that there was a correlation to how long it took for you to find the camel and if/how soon you might get Alzheimer's.



If you attempt to increase the size, it gets a little blurry which makes the photo harder to examine. I'm sorry about that.

It took me quite a few minutes, but less than a half-hour. Since I am already 75, I figure late-stage at best. 

2 comments:

  1. After 15 minutes I couldn't find it. After 20 minutes I forgot what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll discuss your problem this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete