Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A New Start

Well, it's late at night, almost 11pm, and I need to go to bed, but I said I was going to write in my blog and I am; even if it is only a few sentences.

I finished another Inspector Rutledge mystery today and have begun yet another; only three more to go before the latest one comes out in early February. Though I thoroughly enjoy them, I think that this will be the last time I read the entire series. Three times is enough. Even though I really don't remember the last four at all.  Well, almost not all. 

I need to spend time reading my book club selections. Our first meeting of the year is next week. We are discussing "Dead Wake" by Erik Larson. It's actually a re-read for me. I read it about 2-3 years ago. It's about the sinking of the Lusitania. I'm looking forward to the discussion. We've had one of Larson's books each year.




No comments:

Post a Comment