Thursday, December 31, 2020

Final Blog Post for the Year

This is the last post of the year. Not sure what I want to write about, but felt I should write something.

It's 60 degrees outside but supposed to start getting colder as the rain arrives later today. Tomorrow is supposed to have some icy roads. Lisa has to work.

Lincoln is S...L...O...W...L...Y getting a little more comfortable around the house; but still no physical contact. But I am confident he'll come around.


I have my annual bladder checkup for my cancer, or more specifically, check to see if I am still clear. It's next Tuesday.

I can't wait for when I can get my COVID vaccine.

I've read 72 books this year according to GoodReads. And according to another spot on GoodReads, I've read 52. I don't know where the discrepancy lies, but don't have the motivation to find out right now.

We're having lobster tails, shrimp cocktail, and a crab ragoon appetizer. A small chocolate cake with white icing is for dessert.

Hot dogs and sauerkraut for New Year's Day.

I think I'll come up with a few goals - not resolutions - for the new year. When I'm done, I'll post them.

That's it for now. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment