Friday, August 14, 2020

Kardia App

This week I purchased an EKG device that works with an app you can download on your phone.


The ruler is only for size comparison. To work it, I open the Kardia app on my phone then place the tips of my first two fingers of EACH hand on each pad. It begins automatically for one minute, recording an actual EKG printout that I can send to my doctor. Or I can just keep it for historical purposes.

It will show Afib abnormalities - I have actually Aflutter so I hope it will detect that if I ever need it.

I did it once. Wednesday. Normal. My plan is to do every Wednesday unless I feel I need to do it to check.


2 comments:

  1. That's cool, I remember we spoke about it a few weeks ago. If I had one I would spend all of my time playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me each day to do it, but I'm trying to use it once a week- every Wednesday since I did the first one one then- or if I think I need to take a reading.

    ReplyDelete