Thursday, April 25, 2019

Reading Woes


Currently, I am reading five books; four nonfiction, one fiction. In reality, one of the nf books is actually a volume of reporter entries during WW2 and I only read it when I don't really feel like reading any of the others. So I really only have 4nf books I'm reading. The fiction is a rather long hardback about G.H. Hardy, the English mathematician during the first part of the Twentieth Century and his sponsoring and association with a young Indian man, Srinivasa Ramanujan. But it is also about England during WW1, as well as the life at Cambridge, and later Oxford.

The reason I mention this novel is that I am going to add another nonfiction, an "easy" mystery so that I can relax when I don't want to read any of my other selections. I just need to choose one. And if you know me at all, that's not an easy task.

My next entry will announce my selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment