Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Seinfeld Kind-of Day

With all that is going on right now, I think a day of nothing is appropriate.

I was thinking about fruit cocktail Jello salad this morning. I remember my mother making it for us. I seem to remember it was always in red Jello. A simple dessert, but very good. Here is a picture I found on Pinterest.


Cleaning out the box we keep in the GMC's rear storage area the other day, I found the piece of wood that caused the flat tire. I had forgotten that after I pulled it out, I kept it.


Next week is our final Books & Brews meeting for this year. We are discussing the book "Grace" as well as choosing the reading order for 2019. I have two books selected for next year; "People of the Book" by Geraldine Brooks, and "The Lost Painting" by Jonathan Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment