Friday, June 7, 2019

Looking Back

It's June. Last year, I stopped my (almost) daily blogging on June 11. We were getting ready to move in early July. I had posted 116 blogs that year by then. Since then, I have only posted a total of 39 blogs, 16 for the remainder of 2018, and 23 this year. Not very impressive is it? And there is no real good reason I stopped.

My study is much closer than before when I actually had to walk up to my loft to work at my desk or read. Now I am about 20 steps from my living room chair to my desk chair. I certainly have no reason to blame location.

I have ample subject matter if for no other reason that I am in a new environment and so many things are different.

I can only blame motivation. I am going to correct that beginning today. Good luck to me!

P.S. - And another thing -- I will attempt to write longer when I do blog.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment