Thursday, April 1, 2021

Grocery Shopping a year later

I went to the local grocery store today. The first time in over a year. It sure felt strange. I basically helped my wife. I went to the deli and bought the lunchmeat, and then walked back and forth getting simple things that didn't require a lot of thought.


You would think we were stocking up for a year, but not really. It's only for a week or so. We did get our free ham for Easter dinner.

I double-masked to be on the safe side but didn't see anyone else who did. As we continue to get more and more people vaccinated, I am wondering if I need to do double-masking. Now if I went somewhere I knew was not into masking - first I would have to convince myself I need to go there - I think I would definitely wear two masks.

Watching people in the parking lot I observed everyone donning masks as they parked their vehicles and before they got out. And the reverse procedure when they came out. They waited until they got into their vehicles before they took the masks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment