Saturday, December 1, 2018

Pens and Bibles

Yesterday I went to my volunteering at the Stonewall Jackson House where I work in the gift shop I checked on my pens and pencils. Last week I couldn't take it anymore so I brought in sets of six new ballpoint pens and six new mechanical (cheap, but good) pencils. We had a mish-mash of stuff, much of it not working, pens dried out, caps missing, and pencils dull or broken.



Yesterday, when I went in, the first thing was to count them. One pen was missing. Two pens were left clicked open (another fetish of mine, along with capless stick pens)! All the pencils were there, but probably only because there is not much use for them. I will check again next week.

Today I counted my Bibles. I have 18. That includes one Book of Mormon and a Jehovah Witness Bible. And I have three Books of Common Prayer. I had more Bibles but gave several away. I did not count the small New Testament Bibles I have (3). Seven of the Bibles are the standard KJV. by far the most common type I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment